Re: NETVIRT-1586 - OVS Based NA Responder for IPv6 default Gateway

Srinivas <srinivas.rachakonda@...>

Hi Jamo,

Thanks for the mail and help provided.

The changes are xml based where we are introducing a flag "na-responder-mode" which can be either controller or switch based.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/netvirt/+/81533/25/ipv6service/impl/src/main/resources/initial/netvirt-ipv6service-config.xml

By default the flag "na-responder-mode" is set to controller and existing CSIT scripts would go through.

The suite that I have written is for when the flag "na-responder-mode" is set to "switch"

This is to check how the flows are generated and check traffic with switch mode.

I want the script to be in a separate testplan, something like tdd- (same as used by NAT/Conntrack suites) which will be run on demand basis.

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719