From: Apurba Mukherjee <apurba.mukherjee@...>
Sent: 16 October 2020 11:26
To: Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>; 'Jamo Luhrsen' <jluhrsen@...>; integration-dev@...; Chetan Arakere Gowdru <chetan.arakere@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Subject: RE: [integration-dev] CSIT is failing in silicon

Hi Srinivas,

I have noticed one inconsistency between the robot log(html) file and robot log(txt) file. The DPNs and tunnels are not matching even though they are for the same build(e.g. build 20).

I can see the CSIT started failing from build 17 where the change was done for “Initial tests for odlmicro netconf functionality”.

Regards,

Apurba