Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur

Hi Robert:

There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past scan/reports.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 3:52 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 22/04/2021 07:33, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hello team,

Hello,

> SonarQube service [1.] has been transitioned to a cloud-based Sonarcloud
> service [2.]. Since the scans were done during August 2020, the
> SonarQube service [1.] will be decommissioned going forward.

Can we export the data from that instance and have it archived somewhere
reachable, please?

Join integration-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.