Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked

Anil Belur

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 3:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Anil. Robert,  please correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to wait for [1] to be fixed before we can pick a RC 

Anil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur 

Yes, We need Luis or someone from the integration team to merge 97467, then we can pick up the subsequent AR build. 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.