Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked


Daniel de la Rosa
 


On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 2:45 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:


On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 3:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Anil. Robert,  please correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to wait for [1] to be fixed before we can pick a RC 


Anil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur 

 
Yes, We need Luis or someone from the integration team to merge 97467, then we can pick up the subsequent AR build. 

97467 is merged, so i guess i can pick AR #211, Integration #167. There are some CSIT failures 


so i guess we have to just evaluate that. @Anil Belur  can you produce the spreadsheet for phosphorus? i dont have privileges to come up with a new one


thanks

 

Join integration-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.