- [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Sulfur release status
Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Sulfur release status
Daniel de la Rosa
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks Anil .. So @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN
are you going to skip Sulfur to TPCE? I can start with Sulfur SR1 code freeze as scheduled next week while Sulfur GA is getting ready
On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 2:12 PM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...
On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 1:45 PM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...
OpenDaylight Sulfur version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/sulfur' branch is unlocked and ready for development.
Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Sulfur.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - $project PTLs to submit release notes to Opendaylight docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Sulfur release.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.