From: Luis Gomez [mailto:luis.gomez@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:01 AM
To: Tai, Hideyuki; 'integration-dev@...'
Subject: RE: Moving forward to SP and Virt editions

Hi Hideyuki,

Thanks for remind me on this one. So far the setup we have at OpenDaylight has only one controller VM and one mininet VM, since VTN coordinator lives outside the controller we need to add an extra VM but that should not be an issue, just takes a little of time. The question I have for you is more, does it make sense to test VTN Mgr alone with the existing setup or should we wait until we have the VTN coordinator image running? Or put it another way: does the VTN Mgr work without VTN coordinator in any scenario or VTN Mgr should be always accompanied of VTN Coordinator.

Thanks/Luis