-the OpenDove Gateways (oDGW) that handle gateway functions from the overlay to external networks

The challenge is that other than the oDMC, none of the rest of the OpenDove components listed above are packaged as OSGi bundles - they are collections of software and patch sets that need to be compiled for a particular enviro...

Ryan

Luis Gomez ---10/23/2013 02:09:38 PM---Hi Ryan and Anees, We are currently building a test bed for OpenDaylight system test, so I would nee

From: Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>
To: Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM@IBMUS, John Buswell/Columbus/IBM@IBMUS, Anees A Shaikh/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc: "'integration-dev@...'" <integration-dev@...>, "'infrastructure@...'" <infrastructure@...>
Date: 10/23/2013 02:09 PM
Subject: OpenDove system test

Hi Ryan and Anees,

We are currently building a test bed for OpenDaylight system test, so I would need some information from OpenDove project. In your case I see you have your own NB API to integrate OpenDove vSwitches into SDN. Now my question is:

1) When do you think you will have your NB API finalized?
2) How can we get/install an OpenDove vSwitch to do system test?

Thanks/Luis

Join integration-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.