Re: [controller-dev] Netconf plugin testing

Gupta, Kanika <kagupta@...>

Hi Madhusudan,

I have been looking into Netconf plugin since last couple of days and what I did is to put controller.currentconfig.xml in following location:

\\odl-controller\opendaylight\distribution\opendaylight\target\distribution.opendaylight-osgipackage\opendaylight\configuration\current

Sample configuration file is given here - https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OpenDaylight_Controller:Config:Examples:Netconf:Example_Configuration

I updated name, port, username, address and password. I did found some exceptions – resolution is documented on another thread:

https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/controller-dev/2014-March/003342.html

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Kanika