Re: [controller-dev] How to get the number of requests being processed in a controller?
Actually cc-ing OF plugin and Integration because this is of their interest as well.toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Is there any stats/counters available in the controller other than the OF switch stats/counters?
I am thinking for example:
- REST packets sent/received by controller, if possible separated by type like GET, POST, etc...
- Error counters like REST requests not being processed for any reason
- OF packets sent/received by controller, if possible separated by message type like PACKET_IN
- Error counters like OF packets not being processed for any reason
- Total number of flows maintained in the controller
- Performance monitoring like CPU, RAM usage, etc...
On 4/9/2014 4:07 AM, Thomas Nadeau wrote: