[openflowplugin-dev] Issue in adding static host using mininet(of13)
Madhusudhan Kandadai <madhusudhan.opendaylight@...>
After adding a static host for a particular node, and from the statistics, I could see host is present in all the nodes. However in the GUI, it shows correct. I am not sure whether this is expected behavior.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the controller using of13 option
2. Start the mininet of13 tree,2
3. Check the stats response first before adding a static host: GET http://127.0.0.1:8080/controller/nb/v2/statistics/default/flow
4. Add a static host PUT http://127.0.0.1:8080/controller/nb/v2/hosttracker/default/address/10.1.0.4
5. Give a few seconds :). Check the stats response again, you could see host is showing up in all the nodes.
Could you replicate in your set-up and let us know it is correct?