Container Mgr question
Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>
Hi controller experts,
I am configuring containers in OpenDaylight controller, and observed the following:
1) Containers using different ports is no problem (no flowspec needed)
2) If containers share one or more host ports, I need flowspecs (different on both containers) to separate traffic
3) If containers share only network ports, it is enough if they have different staticVlan
Then my questions:
- In scenario 2) if a host uses VLAN tags for different traffics or a regular switch trunk port is connected to host port, how can I put each VLAN on a different container? the existing implementation does not seem to deal with this situation.
- In scenario 3) how is the “staticVlan” setting used to separate traffic in the network ports? I have created flows in the containers but I do not see any vlan being automatically applied or enforced on the network ports.