Date   

Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

Thanks Andy, yes it is working now.

On May 12, 2014, at 10:37 AM, Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:32 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

Hi Andy, I think we still have an issue with deploy controller jobs.
Dead controller PID file. I cleaned it up and retriggered the change
again. Looks like it's working now.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation

<Mail Attachment>


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez
 

Thanks Andy, yes it is working now.

On May 12, 2014, at 10:37 AM, Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:32 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

Hi Andy, I think we still have an issue with deploy controller jobs.
Dead controller PID file. I cleaned it up and retriggered the change
again. Looks like it's working now.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation

<Mail Attachment>


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:32 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

Hi Andy, I think we still have an issue with deploy controller jobs.
Dead controller PID file. I cleaned it up and retriggered the change
again. Looks like it's working now.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

Hi Andy, I think we still have an issue with deploy controller jobs.

On May 12, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:26 +0000, Christopher O'SHEA via RT wrote:

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/
Sure,

I just forced Jenkins to see the job as a new change.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation

<Mail Attachment>


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Andy, I think we still have an issue with deploy controller jobs.

On May 12, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:26 +0000, Christopher O'SHEA via RT wrote:

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/
Sure,

I just forced Jenkins to see the job as a new change.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation

<Mail Attachment>


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:26 +0000, Christopher O'SHEA via RT wrote:

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/
Sure,

I just forced Jenkins to see the job as a new change.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

Hi Chris, there is no issue with that I can relaunch your verify jobs.

BR/Luis

On May 12, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Christopher O'SHEA via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

Hey,

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/

Thanks
Chris

On 5/12/14, 10:02 AM, "Andrew Grimberg via RT" <helpdesk@...>
wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 09:58 -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can
you please take a look?
It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.
Ok, Jenkins master restarted. As I suspected, everything that was in the
queue flushed out. That being said, the slave has come back from the
dead.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Chris, there is no issue with that I can relaunch your verify jobs.

BR/Luis

On May 12, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Christopher O'SHEA via RT <helpdesk@...> wrote:

Hey,

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/

Thanks
Chris

On 5/12/14, 10:02 AM, "Andrew Grimberg via RT" <helpdesk@...>
wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 09:58 -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can
you please take a look?
It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.
Ok, Jenkins master restarted. As I suspected, everything that was in the
queue flushed out. That being said, the slave has come back from the
dead.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Christopher O'SHEA via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

Hey,

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/

Thanks
Chris

On 5/12/14, 10:02 AM, "Andrew Grimberg via RT" <helpdesk@...>
wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 09:58 -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can
you please take a look?
It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.
Ok, Jenkins master restarted. As I suspected, everything that was in the
queue flushed out. That being said, the slave has come back from the
dead.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Christopher O'SHEA <christopher.o.shea@...>
 

Hey,

I got this question I commit some test case over the weekend (Was a job
that was stuck in the queue).
Is there anyway I can get it verified?
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6884/

Thanks
Chris

On 5/12/14, 10:02 AM, "Andrew Grimberg via RT" <helpdesk@...>
wrote:

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 09:58 -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can
you please take a look?
It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.
Ok, Jenkins master restarted. As I suspected, everything that was in the
queue flushed out. That being said, the slave has come back from the
dead.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 09:58 -0700, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can you please take a look?
It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.
Ok, Jenkins master restarted. As I suspected, everything that was in the
queue flushed out. That being said, the slave has come back from the
dead.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Re: [opendaylight.org #5264] Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Andrew Grimberg via RT <helpdesk@...>
 

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 15:46 +0000, Luis Gomez via RT wrote:

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can you please take a look?
Luis,

It looks like it may actually be a problem with the master itself. It
can't launch the slave (I don't know why it died) because it says it
can't find the slave file to copy over :-/

I'm going to have to give the master a restart to fix this, it's very
possible we'll lose all the jobs currently in queue.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


Integration Jenkins controller VM down

Luis Gomez
 

Hi,

I just realized our integration Jenkins controller VM is down, can you please take a look?

Thanks/Luis


Re: a parameter problem about jenkins

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Lead, if you pass no parameter to a specific job, the job will use default value for the parameter, in this case integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition job has 0.1.2-SNAPSHOT as default value for BUNDLEVERSION.

BR/Luis

On May 12, 2014, at 12:36 AM, Linerdong (Led) <linerdong@...> wrote:

Hello,
I have created a deploy job integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition in jenkins, and it has a string pamameter BUNDLEVERSION=0.1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Now, I create another job named integration-verify-test-sp which will trigger the integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition.

But when I build the integration-verify-test-sp , the BUNDLEVERSION of integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition will be empty.

These jobs are copied from https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/ and integration-verify-test-sp has no parmaters.



Thank you.


林尔东 Lead
华为企业业务IT产品线 数据中心解决方案部
Data Center Solution Dept, IT Product Line, Huawei Enterprise Business Group
Mobile: +86 13823399575 Tel: +86 755-28780808
Email: linerdong@...
深圳龙岗坂田华为基地B2-2-B225S
Huawei Area B2-2-B225S Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
enterprise.huawei.com
<image002.jpg> <image004.jpg> <image006.jpg> <image008.jpg>

<image010.png>
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以
任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,
请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for
the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!


Re: a parameter problem about jenkins

Andrew Grimberg
 

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 07:36 +0000, Linerdong (Led) wrote:

I have created a deploy job
integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition in jenkins, and it
has a string pamameter BUNDLEVERSION=0.1.2-SNAPSHOT.
Now, I create another job named integration-verify-test-sp which will
trigger the integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition.
But when I build the integration-verify-test-sp , the BUNDLEVERSION
of integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition will be empty.
These jobs are copied from
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/ and
integration-verify-test-sp has no parmaters.
Greetings,

I'm assuming that you're talking about having done this in your own
Jenkins system? Given that you don't have modify rights in the ODL
one ;)

The integration Jenkins system uses several plugins to allow us to
modify environmental variables during job run. The plugin that allows us
to extract a given BUNDLEVERSION from the pom files and re-inject it
into the environment to pass to child jobs is the 'Environment Injector
Plugin' that is coupled with a shell execute during jobs which call the
xpath utility of the perl-XML-XPath package (on RHEL systems). Please
take a close look at the calling graph of jobs and inspect them to see
how we actually manipulate the job parameters. You can see the entire
call graph here:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/depgraph-view/ (note the
graph is clickable to get to a given job)

Of particular note is the integration-project-centralized-integration
job which does the extract / import and then triggers the other top
level jobs.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
The Linux Foundation


a parameter problem about jenkins

Linerdong (Led) <linerdong@...>
 

Hello,

I have created a deploy job integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition in jenkins, and it has a string pamameter BUNDLEVERSION=0.1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Now, I create another job named integration-verify-test-sp which will trigger the  integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition.

But when I build the integration-verify-test-sp ,  the BUNDLEVERSION of integration-deploy-controller-lastest-sp-edition will be empty.

These jobs are copied from https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/ and integration-verify-test-sp has no parmaters.

 

Thank you.

 

林尔东 Lead

华为企业业务IT产品线 数据中心解决方案部
Data Center Solution Dept, IT Product Line, Huawei Enterprise Business Group

Mobile: +86 13823399575    Tel: +86 755-28780808   
Email: linerdong@...
深圳龙岗坂田华为基地B2-2-B225S
Huawei Area B2-2-B225S Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China

enterprise.huawei.com

邮件签名01  邮件签名02  邮件签名03  邮件签名04

 

邮件签名01


本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以

任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,

请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for

the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way

(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other

than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

phone or email immediately and delete it!

 


Candidate Release Plan

Luis Gomez
 

Hi all,

Please check candidate release plan for integration. Feel free to comment, we will also discuss it in our next call.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/CrossProject:Integration_Group:Helium_Release_Plan

BR/Luis


ODL threads problem

Luis Gomez
 

Not that I care much for a paper but it would be good to have the CBench throughput test fixed soon so we can provide some good numbers to everybody.

BR/Luis


Begin forwarded message:

From: Google <wmengshang@...>
Subject: Re: ODL threads problem
Date: May 8, 2014 at 6:46:45 AM PDT
To: Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Hi Luis,

It is a bad news for me that the bug is still there..Because my paper about testing ODL performance depends on ODL controller working properly. Anyway I will continue my paper even the bug is still there and even though the ODL controller's throughput is really poor, I have to finish my paper before deadline(15th this month) . 

 I really appreciate your kindly answer which help me a lot. Thanks :)

Best Regards!
huangxufu

在 2014年5月8日,上午11:14,Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> 写道:

Hi huagxufu,

Yes there is a couple of issues using CBench with OpenDaylight, just check the bottom of this wiki:


For the threads I do not really find any setting in OpenDaylight for this so I kind of assume it uses all available. I can ask next time I meet with OF plugin folks.

BR/Luis

On May 7, 2014, at 4:52 AM, Google <wmengshang@...> wrote:

Hi Luis,

This two days I am busy with my paper. I am sorry for late reply. Thanks for your answer. So I am using a VM with 8 CPU Cores, then the ODL with be 8 threads listening Packet-in request ? is it right ? By the way, I think there is a bug in cbench throughput mode in ODL controller. Do you know is this bug fixed ? 

Best Regards !
huangxufu

在 2014年5月6日,下午2:30,Gmail ecelgp <ecelgp@...> 写道:

Hi huangxufu, 

I am not sure we have a way to specify the number of threads but i will look at it tomorrow. By default controller uses all available CPU Cores or threads in a multi thread processor.


On May 5, 2014, at 10:40 PM, Google <wmengshang@...> wrote:

Hi Luis:

Sorry for disturbing you :)
Do you know how to configure the threads of listening Packets-in request just as floodlight using following command:net.floodlightcontroller.core.internal.FloodlightProvider.workerthreads=X in /floodlight/src/main/resources/floodlightdefault.properties file  or nox with :./nox_core -i ptcp:6633 switch -t x .  Or currently we can’t configure it ? so how many threads are listening the packet-in request if just as default ? Thank you for kind help , I really need to know to write a paper.

Best Regards !
huangxufu





Re: OF13 plugin stability - OSGi errors update

Luis Gomez
 

Hi devs, my report of the day:

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after starting mininet: not fixed yet, work in progress

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after stopping mininet: not fixed yet, work in progress

- bug #933 to ofplugin-dev - AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet: Fixed in controller through: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6785

- bug #967 to ofplugin-dev - Flows do not show in operational area after deleting one flow using RESTCONF. This one is currently responsible for 6 consistent fails in the the test suite. There is a candidate patch in controller: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6782/ but it is still under review.

BR/Luis



On May 6, 2014, at 8:50 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

And the update for today:

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after starting mininet: it is not fixed yet, i get even more errors in the OSGi console, it is reported in the bug. Madhusudhan opened similar bug #962 to controller-dev

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after stopping mininet: it is not fixed yet, i get different errors in the OSGi console, it is reported in the bug. Madhusudhan opened similar bug #963 and #966 to controller-dev

- bug #933 to ofplugin-dev - AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet: not fixed yet

- bug #967 to ofplugin-dev - Flows do not show in operational area after deleting one flow using RESTCONF, this is the issue I commented yesterday

BR/Luis



On May 5, 2014, at 5:20 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

Hi all,

An update on the below issues:

- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore: seems to be fixed now

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet starts: waiting for the patch https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6725/

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops: fixed the existing exception but we get a new one reported in the same bug

On top of this we realized AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet. This has been reported in bug #933.


BR/Luis



On May 2, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

Hi ofplugin people,

The other day call I was showing a graph to compare AD-SAL plugin vs MD-SAL plugin behavior on the same test suite. Now I realize that even before we go and analyze the TCs that are not stable in of13, we need to fix the existing OSGi errors produced during the test run:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/view/Deploy%20Jobs/job/integration-deploy-controller-latest-base-of13-edition/ws/opendaylight/runlog.txt

For the  simple reason that some of these errors could be behind the stability issues in the test suite.

So far we have opened the following bugs:

- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore. This is really annoying bug as this recurrent exception is getting mixed with ofplugin exceptions

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet starts

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops

There will be more bugs coming (if you see the OSGi console printout from Jenkins) but lets start with these 3.

Thanks/Luis






Re: [openflowplugin-dev] OF13 plugin stability - OSGi errors update

Luis Gomez
 

Yes Abhijit, I share your view here and thats why some of our later bugs are submitted to OF plugin instead of controller project.

BR/Luis



On May 8, 2014, at 5:37 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Thanks Luis!

I may be wrong about this - but from what I understand some of the issues after the introduction of the new datastore may not necessarily have been the datastore issues per se - but OF-Plugin issues which have been uncovered due to the introduction of the new datastore.  


On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

Stability and specially performance has improved a lot after Hydrogen, although at least the first one never got as AD-SAL plugin as I saw you in a graph the other day. We have got some regression in functionality after datastore introduction but this was expected, I am personally working now (from a test point of view) on getting things as they were before datastore so that we can focus in stabilizing the of13 test suite before the first service release.

BR/Luis



On May 8, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Luis,

Has the stability of the OF13 plugin been improving since the Hydrogen release (prior to the data store change)? Or are we having regressions?

Thanks,
Abhijit



On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Madhu, OF13 plugin has never been 100% stable but after datastore change it has more issues than before. One thing you can do is to revert to old datastore if you wants to get better behavior than now.

How to do this? just changing the file called 01-ms-sal.xml under opendaylight/configuration/initial or download from Nexus a distribution before April 30th but hurry up because now I can see from April 29th the oldest.

BR/Luis


 

On May 6, 2014, at 9:16 PM, Madhu Venugopal <mavenugo@...> wrote:

Hi Luis,

Do we maintain any last-known-stable build out of Integration branch in Nexus/Jenkins workspace ?

-Madhu

On 5/6/14, 8:50 PM, Luis Gomez wrote:
And the update for today:

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after starting mininet: it is not fixed yet, i get even more errors in the OSGi console, it is reported in the bug. Madhusudhan opened similar bug #962 to controller-dev

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev - OSGi java errors/exception after stopping mininet: it is not fixed yet, i get different errors in the OSGi console, it is reported in the bug. Madhusudhan opened similar bug #963 and #966 to controller-dev

- bug #933 to ofplugin-dev - AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet: not fixed yet

- bug #967 to ofplugin-dev - Flows do not show in operational area after deleting one flow using RESTCONF, this is the issue I commented yesterday

BR/Luis



On May 5, 2014, at 5:20 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

Hi all,

An update on the below issues:

- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore: seems to be fixed now

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet starts: waiting for the patch https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/6725/

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops: fixed the existing exception but we get a new one reported in the same bug

On top of this we realized AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet. This has been reported in bug #933.


BR/Luis



On May 2, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

Hi ofplugin people,

The other day call I was showing a graph to compare AD-SAL plugin vs MD-SAL plugin behavior on the same test suite. Now I realize that even before we go and analyze the TCs that are not stable in of13, we need to fix the existing OSGi errors produced during the test run:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/integration/view/Deploy%20Jobs/job/integration-deploy-controller-latest-base-of13-edition/ws/opendaylight/runlog.txt

For the  simple reason that some of these errors could be behind the stability issues in the test suite.

So far we have opened the following bugs:

- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore. This is really annoying bug as this recurrent exception is getting mixed with ofplugin exceptions

- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet starts

- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops

There will be more bugs coming (if you see the OSGi console printout from Jenkins) but lets start with these 3.

Thanks/Luis






_______________________________________________
openflowplugin-dev mailing list
openflowplugin-dev@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/openflowplugin-dev



_______________________________________________
openflowplugin-dev mailing list
openflowplugin-dev@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/openflowplugin-dev





13581 - 13600 of 14659