Date

Re: [app-dev] [integration-dev] OFP docs changes

Dhiraj Sharma

Hello all,

 The whole documentation is updated now  https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/90565
I faced some issues while updating the docs in sphinx which I had solved and a successful build is ready now.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:10 PM Dhiraj Sharma via lists.opendaylight.org <dhiraj.8.sharma=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I had rebased it yesterday.

If the changes in OPF looks good should I apply it elsewhere in the documentation.

On Aug 11, 2020 05:26, "Luis Gomez" <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Dhiraj, I think you have to rebase your patch after this version bump:

BR/Luis

On Aug 8, 2020, at 10:53 AM, Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:

Hello all,

 Please review my latest change at https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/90565/6/docs/users/flow-examples.rst and I will apply it elsewhere and will push the whole documentation change elsewhere.

Thank You
Dhiraj Sharma

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 9:24 PM Dhiraj Sharma via lists.opendaylight.org<dhiraj.8.sharma=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Oh, Great news for me sir.

I will keep up with my work in this week.

Thank You
Dhiraj Sharma

On Jul 27, 2020 21:18, "Luis Gomez" <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Dhiraj,

FYI your patch for operations.rst is merged, please continue with the other files.

BR/Luis

On Jul 23, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:

Awesome, I will apply the changes sir.

Thank You
Dhiraj Sharma

On Jul 23, 2020 20:39, "Luis Gomez" <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Yes Dhiraj, it looks good now.

Can you please extend the tab example in this patch: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/90547 to all the REST bodies in the same file?

After that, we can +1 the patch and send for approval/merge. Once the patch is merged, you can continue working in other REST bodies in other files.

BR/Luis

On Jul 23, 2020, at 6:00 AM, Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:

Respected Sir,

 Are new changes in OPF documentation good.
Should I apply it on all the required fields?

Thank You
Dhiraj Sharma

On Jul 17, 2020 10:26, "Dhiraj Sharma via lists.opendaylight.org" <dhiraj.8.sharma=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Got the point sir, I will push once the UI looks correct.
As of now the changes didn't look same as we expected.

On Jul 17, 2020 08:26, "Luis Gomez" <ecelgp@...> wrote:
According to this: https://github.com/djungelorm/sphinx-tabs, you have to use code-tabs. Also when you use code-tabs, make sure you use same indent as in the examples in this github, otherwise the table will not look good.

BR/Luis

> [...]
>>
>> Hello Sir,
>>
>> I have updated the patch now  https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/90547
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:30 PM Tejas Nevrekar <tejas.nevrekar@...> wrote:
>> Dhiraj, can you please check this example https://github.com/djungelorm/sphinx-tabs/blob/master/example/index.rst?
>>
>> I think you need to use tab and not code-tab for the json and xml.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 4:09 PM Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:
>> Sorry for being late please check the changes at first payload as a demo and you can review that part where I will apply changes subsequently to other payloads likewise.Both in flow-examples and operation.rst files.
>>
>> https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/90547
>>

>> Thank You
>> Dhiraj
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:33 AM Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:
>> Yes sure, I will push changes asap.
>>
>> On Jul 14, 2020 10:07 AM, "Luis Gomez" <ecelgp@...> wrote:
>> Dhiraj, can you please push the change to gerrit and share the link so we can take a look?
>>
>>> On Jul 13, 2020, at 9:14 PM, Dhiraj Sharma <dhiraj.8.sharma@...> wrote:
>>>

>>> So are you saying current version of sphinx in ODL Jenkins (3.0.4) is not compatible with the tabs plugin? do you have a jenkins rtd job failing for this reason? if so can you share the link?
>>>
>>> BR/Luis
>>>
>>> Hello Sir,
>>>  I thought that rtdd jenkins may fail, if I use sphinx tabs as locally tox was emitting error. But the problem was with cached ".tox" which after deletion worked fine but UI is not as expected.
>>>

>>> Works just fine with the sphinx-tabs basic example from their site. Here was my quick test with the odl documentation project:
>>>
>>> https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/91311/1/docs/documentation.rst
>>>
>>> (Although our current bootstrap theme does not appear to render the tabs in a nice way, but it works.)
>>>
>>> Dhiraj,
>>>
>>> If you already ran docs builds _before_ sphinx-tabs support was merged (tox -e docs) then you need to clear your cache by deleting the .tox directory in the repo. Otherwise it might use the old cached requirements and may not pick up the new tabs support.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Thanh
>>>
>>> Thank You for the example sir, I worked similarly.The problem was with the stored cached directory of ".tox" which I used to build earlier.
>>> After deleting and then again testing yields the output but the UI is not the same as expected.
>>>
>>> Please check below attached screenshots where I tried https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/91311/1/docs/documentation.rst#23 too.
>>> The "code-tab" is also not showing the JSON tab in the below screenshot.
>>> So, even if the UI is not that same should I push the changes?
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>> Dhiraj Sharma
>>> <Screenshot (462).png><Screenshot (463).png>

Re: passing jobs being marked unstable

Thanh ha <zxiiro@...>

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:48 PM Thanh Ha <zxiiro@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:40 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Here is the ticket:
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-20419#

This is preventing patches from being verified at the very least.

I updated with my analysis, looks like a configuration file the lf-infra-ship-logs macro is looking for has gone missing. It needs to be restored so that the publisher doesn't set the build to UNSTABLE.

Okay after looking at this more closely, my original analysis is incorrect. Looks like it's an SSL certificate issue with Vexxhost. The job-costs.sh script is running this curl command:

curl 'https://pricing.vexxhost.net/v1/pricing/odl-highcpu-2/cost?seconds=246'
19:27:47 curl: (51) Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested domain name does not match the server's certificate.

Regards,
Thanh

Re: passing jobs being marked unstable

Thanh ha <zxiiro@...>

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:40 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Here is the ticket:
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-20419#

This is preventing patches from being verified at the very least.

I updated with my analysis, looks like a configuration file the lf-infra-ship-logs macro is looking for has gone missing. It needs to be restored so that the publisher doesn't set the build to UNSTABLE.

Regards,
Thanh

passing jobs being marked unstable

JamO Luhrsen

Here is the ticket:
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-20419#

This is preventing patches from being verified at the very least.

Thanks,
JamO

[integration][release] code freeze - lock/unlock branch during MRI/releases

Anil Belur

Hello all,

There seems to be some confusion on the process followed while we lock/unlock branches between MRI version bumps and during our releases. Since these MRI version bumps are happening after the code freeze on the same branch, and multiple support tickets are being opened to lock/unlock the same branch. Once the MRI version bump is complete the branch is getting unlocked amidst the release.

Going forward, I recommend adding a "note" in the support ticket requesting the ticket to be assigned to me. I'll also notify the LF team internally to reassign these tickets to me.

Re: Lots of unmerged INFO.yaml patches

JamO Luhrsen

Awesome! Thanks.

JamO

On 8/12/20 9:07 PM, Karthikeyan wrote:

Hi JamO,

   I have updated the netvirt project INFO.yaml review[0] with updated information. Also, we have updated all the netvirt project related commiters and PTL related information in the new wiki confluence page[1].

Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 9:52 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hi all,

today we were wondering who might be the active committers in the
netvirt project, so we went to look at the INFO.yaml file for that project
to see if we could figure it out. It's not merged. I pinged that project
separately, but not I noticed that we have 27 of those patches that
have not been merged.

Can we get projects to please look at them?

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:%2522info-yaml%2522+status:open

Thanks,
JamO

integration meeting minutes (08/12/2020)

JamO Luhrsen

Re: Lots of unmerged INFO.yaml patches

Karthikeyan

On Jul 17, 2020 10:26, "Dhiraj Sharma via lists.opendaylight.org" <dhiraj.8.sharma=gmail.com@lists.opendaylight.org> wrote:
> [...]

>>> Regards,
>>> Thanh
>>>
>>> Thank You for the example sir, I worked similarly.The problem was with the stored cached directory of ".tox" which I used to build earlier.
>>> After deleting and then again testing yields the output but the UI is not the same as expected.
>>>
>>> Please check below attached screenshots where I tried https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/91311/1/docs/documentation.rst#23 too.
>>> The "code-tab" is also not showing the JSON tab in the below screenshot.
>>> So, even if the UI is not that same should I push the changes?
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>> Dhiraj Sharma
>>> <Screenshot (462).png><Screenshot (463).png>

Re: [app-dev] [integration-dev] OFP docs changes

Luis Gomez

> [...]

>>> Regards,
>>> Thanh
>>>
>>> Thank You for the example sir, I worked similarly.The problem was with the stored cached directory of ".tox" which I used to build earlier.
>>> After deleting and then again testing yields the output but the UI is not the same as expected.
>>>
>>> Please check below attached screenshots where I tried https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/91311/1/docs/documentation.rst#23 too.
>>> The "code-tab" is also not showing the JSON tab in the below screenshot.
>>> So, even if the UI is not that same should I push the changes?
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>> Dhiraj Sharma
>>> <Screenshot (462).png><Screenshot (463).png>

Re: Netvirt jobs are failing with Message "The given properties file path 'slave_addresses.txt' doesn't exist"

Srinivas <srinivas.rachakonda@...>

Hi Anil,

I am seeing VM ssh issues.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netvirt-csit/job/netvirt-csit-hwvtep-3node-0cmb-1ctl-2cmp-openstack-stein-upstream-stateful-aluminium/100/console