Date

integration meeting agenda topics for tomorrow (5/20/2020)?

JamO Luhrsen

Do we have any topics to hold an integration meeting tomorrow 9pm PST?

Thanks,
JamO

integration meeting tomorrow (5/13/2020) @ 9pm PST

JamO Luhrsen

A few things to talk about:

- removing constantly ignore CSIT from our main test job so that we
   don't have to keep looking at it every release cycle.

- sodium SR3 is upon us (there is a netconf regression, mri bump, etc)

- Magnesium SR1 almost done, what's left?

- how super committer rights work?

- other topics you folks have.

Thanks,
JamO

Re: Quagga needs to be updated with latest packages.

JamO Luhrsen

Hi Srinivas,

(adding Anil B. directly to correct me if I'm wrong)

I think we have Ubuntu 16.04, sounds like maybe that will not work.
To get 18.04, I think you can follow the same patterns we have
for the other versions in the common-packer project:

https://github.com/lfit/releng-common-packer
https://docs.releng.linuxfoundation.org/projects/common-packer/en/latest/

I guess the same could be done for CentOS8.

I'm am not sure the process of how the new instances would be made
available (maybe it's automatic) when the right code is merged
in the common-packer repo. But, the first step would probably to
push a patch and we can get the attention of the right folks to
help.

Thanks,
JamO

On 5/11/20 10:58 AM, srinivas.rachakonda@... wrote:

Hi Jamo,

I see many job failures due to python version moving to >3.5.

Would it be possible to bring a new instance with CentOS and Ubuntu(18.04) which has python3.

I see some packer scripts present in (quite old repo):

https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-packaging/tree/master/packer

If any documents are there please share it with us.

I will try with the new instances.

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719