Date

[opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon SR4 release status

Anil Belur

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon SR4 version bump is complete and the staging repository is being promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon SR4.
2. Release Distribution once step 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - merge the CR. (https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/99542)
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon SR4 release.

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
[1.] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR4+Release+Approval

Re: Jenkins Robot test failures

Venkatrangan Govindarajan

Hi,

 There are other jobs with the same features that are not reporting these GC Failures.

I am checking if there is any other parameter that is different  than these jobs.

Regards,
Rangan

வியா., 9 டிச., 2021, பிற்பகல் 4:27 அன்று, Venkatrangan Govindarajan via lists.opendaylight.org <gvrangan=gmail.com@...> எழுதியது:

Hi,

 I will check today evening and let you know

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021, 16:00 Dominik Vrbovsky <dominik.vrbovsky@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with failling Robot tests in two Jenkins jobs:

- controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-sulfur

- controller-csit-3node-clustering-tell-all-sulfur

It seems that odl_3 node is not working correctly and Karaf is not running there or is not responding. It looks like there is not enough heap memory.

There are similar failures on both sandbox and releng.

I tried to set artery maximum-frame-size to '100MiB' and controllermaxmem to '4096m' but it didn't help.

Links to the problem jobs:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/sandbox/view/All/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-sulfur/

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/sandbox/view/All/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-tell-all-sulfur/

Can you look at it and help me, please?

Thanks,

Dominik Vrbovsky

--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )

[...]

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR1

Daniel de la Rosa

Great, thanks! all we are missing is to update downloads page..  @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  can you help us with that?

Thanks

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 9:01 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
OK, I just released the distribution with the old job name, we can fix the name for the next release:

BR/Luis

On Dec 1, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

I have just realized there is a typo in the distribution stage job:

If anyone can review & merge, I can release the distribution tomorrow morning.

BR/Luis

On Nov 30, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you Christophe and all. . @Luis Gomez , you can now proceed to release Phosphorus SR1 distribution.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 2:59 AM <christophe.betoule@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have just successfully released TransportPCE for Phosphorus SR1 tagged with version 4.1.0.

You can find the log output here: https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/transportpce/job/transportpce-release-merge/24/console

https://s3-logs.opendaylight.org/logs/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/transportpce-release-merge/24/console.log.gz

The release note will be updated soon.

Regards,

Christophe

OpenDaylight Phosphorus SR1 version bump is complete and the staging repository is being promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch is unlocked.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts.
2. Release Distribution once step 1. is complete.
3. Release notes CR needs a review. (https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/98753)
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus SR1 release.

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
[1.] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Phosphorus+SR1+Release+Approval

ODL Release Manager

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR1

Luis Gomez

[...]

Re: [E] Re: [integration-dev] integration/distribution version issues

Guillaume Lambert

Hello

FYI I’ve proposed an open talk about the release process for the next DDF so that we can debate about it.

About TransportPCE, since Silicon I can’t see any advantage to stay SM too

and  I am personally pro integrating the managed release.

Though, until recently, most committers in the projects used to be reluctant to the idea.

Maybe we have to be more explicit in the documentation about the advantage to be in managed release and MRI.

Hope this helps

BR

Guillaume