Luis Gomez

I think the simplest is to change the test to download "managed" distribution:

BR/Luis

On Jul 13, 2021, at 9:34 AM, Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECH SRO at Cisco) <vrpolak@...> wrote:

but I forgot which job to trigger (and how) to see if it works.

Vratko.

From: integration-dev@... <integration-dev@...> On Behalf Of Luis Gomez
Sent: Tuesday, 2021-July-13 18:25
To: Robert Varga <nite@...>
Cc: integration-dev@...
Subject: Re: [integration-dev] controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-{silicon,phosphorus} broken

Sure, will do.

> On Jul 13, 2021, at 8:11 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
>
> Hello Luis, everyone,
>
> patch
> https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/95655
> (Change Silicon version to 14.0.0) broke both these jobs:
>
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-silicon/
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-phosphorus/
>
> because it broke the logic here:
> https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-test/blob/master/csit/libraries/NexusKeywords.robot#L319-L327
>
> i.e. it now fails with:
>
>> Evaluating expression '14.0.0 > 14.0 and 14.0.0 < 15.0' failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 1)
>
> I have no idea how to fix this, can you please take a look?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Re: controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-{silicon,phosphorus} broken

Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)

I created https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/test/+/96881

but I forgot which job to trigger (and how) to see if it works.

Vratko.

> (Change Silicon version to 14.0.0) broke both these jobs:
>
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-silicon/
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-phosphorus/
>
> because it broke the logic here:
> https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-test/blob/master/csit/libraries/NexusKeywords.robot#L319-L327
>
> i.e. it now fails with:
>
>> Evaluating expression '14.0.0 > 14.0 and 14.0.0 < 15.0' failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 1)
>
> I have no idea how to fix this, can you please take a look?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Re: controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-{silicon,phosphorus} broken

Luis Gomez

Sure, will do.

On Jul 13, 2021, at 8:11 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

Hello Luis, everyone,

patch
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/95655
(Change Silicon version to 14.0.0) broke both these jobs:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-silicon/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-phosphorus/

because it broke the logic here:
https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-test/blob/master/csit/libraries/NexusKeywords.robot#L319-L327

i.e. it now fails with:

Evaluating expression '14.0.0 > 14.0 and 14.0.0 < 15.0' failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 1)
I have no idea how to fix this, can you please take a look?

controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-{silicon,phosphorus} broken

Robert Varga

Hello Luis, everyone,

patch
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/95655
(Change Silicon version to 14.0.0) broke both these jobs:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-silicon/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-csit-1node-akka1-all-phosphorus/

because it broke the logic here:
https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-test/blob/master/csit/libraries/NexusKeywords.robot#L319-L327

i.e. it now fails with:

Evaluating expression '14.0.0 > 14.0 and 14.0.0 < 15.0' failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 1)
I have no idea how to fix this, can you please take a look?

Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur

Hello Robert:

Please confirm if you had a chance to test the sonarcube backup provided earlier. It's been a while sonar cube service has been idle and needs to be decommissioned ASAP, since we have migrated to sonarcloud.io

LF would be able to keep the sonarcube service running for another week until 30/June/2021 after which the service would be decommissioned. I would like to get your confirmation beforehand.

Please let me know if we can proceed with removing the service.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 6:15 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 28/04/2021 01:27, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hi Robert:

Hey Anil,

> There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past
> scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the
> SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone
> can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past
> scan/reports.

Yes, a database export is what I was asking for, sorry for not being
clear :)

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Noted with thanks. We just need to update stable/aluminium downloads section

and we will be good to go.

Thank you all

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:37 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

On Jun 20, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you. @Luis Gomez I think we are ready to move forward with Aluminium SR4 official distribution

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 6:02 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

Thanks for having unlocked the branch.

I took care of merging the pending changes and of staging TPCE.

Bala just managed to merge the release (2.4.0).

I think everything is fine.

Please let us know if you see any problem.