System Test VM available

Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>

Hi team,

For those that do not have a setup with Robot, controller and mininet yet, here is the VM I prepared last week and showed during our last weekly call:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/CrossProject:Integration_Group:Create_System_Test_Environment#System_Test_VM

Please let me know if you have any question here.

Thanks/Luis

Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...>

This may help setup reproducible vm for deployment, FYI.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...> wrote:

Hi team,

For those that do not have a setup with Robot, controller and mininet yet, here is the VM I prepared last week and showed during our last weekly call:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/CrossProject:Integration_Group:Create_System_Test_Environment#System_Test_VM

Please let me know if you have any question here.

Thanks/Luis

Best wishes!
Baohua

Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>

Yes, I definitely need to explore this one, I got already similar suggestion from Inocybe folks helping on Integration.