Date 1 - 2 of 2
[openflowplugin-dev] Issue in adding static host using mininet(of13)
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
When you add a static host using Host Tracker NB API, you should see:
- One host if you list all hosts using Host Tracker NB API
- One flow/switch matching dst-ip = static host ip (this is the simple forwarding app pushing flows for known hosts)
From your mail, it looks like that what you see is expected behavior.
On Apr 24, 2014, at 5:41 PM, Madhusudhan Kandadai <madhusudhan.opendaylight@...> wrote:
Madhusudhan Kandadai <madhusudhan.opendaylight@...>
After adding a static host for a particular node, and from the statistics, I could see host is present in all the nodes. However in the GUI, it shows correct. I am not sure whether this is expected behavior.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the controller using of13 option
2. Start the mininet of13 tree,2
3. Check the stats response first before adding a static host: GET http://127.0.0.1:8080/controller/nb/v2/statistics/default/flow
4. Add a static host PUT http://127.0.0.1:8080/controller/nb/v2/hosttracker/default/address/10.1.0.4
5. Give a few seconds :). Check the stats response again, you could see host is showing up in all the nodes.
Could you replicate in your set-up and let us know it is correct?
|1 - 2 of 2|