breakages in CSIT
cc-ing release list.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Any project CSIT using python 2 scripts would need to update these to python 3.
FYI, we tried to hold this migration for a while but now it is required to avoid continuous python breakages.
On Jun 22, 2020, at 10:32 AM, JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
There was some breaking changes in CSIT/infra dependencies late last week that has
put us on a path to upgrade (finally) to python3. There are multiple activities happening
around this to bring CSIT back to a healthy state.
This is just FYI.
Please reach out if you have a specific issue that needs to be resolved and we can
hopefully point you in the right direction. IRC still works, btw :)