From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 7:49 AM
To: tsc@...
Cc: discuss@...
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] Regarding the ODP engagement with InCNTRE

Folks,

I've been chatting with Ron about how to move forward with this
initiative and what we'd like to do is put together a small team from
the ODP side to work with the InCNTRE folks to flesh out the proposal
(including SOW, tooling, funding, ...). We'd like to start work on
this after the US Thanksgiving holiday (so in a couple of weeks).

If you are interested in participating in such a team drop me a note
and we'll put the ODP team together.

Thanks,

--dmm

Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...>

Hi luis
    Seems quite interesting for me.
    Would like to join after stabilizing our CSIT tool.
    Thanks!

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...> wrote:

Is there any volunteer in the Integration team to work in this engagement with InCTRE (ONF)?

Interesting things I saw in their presentation:

- They are trying to setup a controller test framework (same as we are doing here) but a little more sophisticated on the NB as it has to talk to different controllers
- They will probably develop their own OF emulator (instead of a real switch) to validate OF messages
- They will create a lot of test cases around what an SDN controller should do