Introduction

Anton Basil

Hello All,

I am Anton Basil from Veryx Technologies. I have recently joined this mailing list. I would like to contribute to opendaylight project specifically in test planning, testing and test automation. I am new to this group and will take some time to come up to speed. I will get in touch with the mailing list members in case I need any help in understanding what has been done till now.

Thank you !

Warm regards,

Anton Basil

Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>

Hi all,

Anton and I had a chat last Friday, he will be contributing in OpenDaylight from today. Welcome to our group and do not hesitate to ask any question to the list.

BR/Luis