[OpenDaylight Infrastructure] Hack integration (test) code

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

Baohua,
Merged :)

Ed
On Nov 17, 2013, at 6:16 AM, Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:

Yes, have done.
Please help review the change, thanks!

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...> wrote:

Thanks Baohua, I will try the wiki tomorrow.

Also if you can add the 3 files that Robot generates into the .gitignore file as Ed suggested, this way they will not be uploaded anymore to our git.

BR/Luis