From: openflowplugin-users-bounces@... [openflowplugin-users-bounces@...] on behalf of Madhusudhan Kandadai [madhusudhan.opendaylight@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:44 PM
To: openflowplugin-users@...
Cc: integration-dev@...
Subject: [openflowplugin-users] Testing OpenFlow controller

Hello,

After I download the below file, Is there any changes needs to be done in config.ini file? I actually changed the OF ip address to controller’s traffic ip address i.e (127.0.0.1 to 10.125.136.52)

However, If I create a topology in mininet after I start OFController, I am getting the below error.

mininet@mininet-vm:~\> sudo mn --controller=remote,ip=10.125.136.52 --topo tree,2 --switch ovsk,protocols=OpenFlow13
*** Creating network
*** Adding controller
*** Adding hosts:
h1 h2 h3 h4
*** Adding switches:
have protocol params!
s1 have protocol params!
s2 have protocol params!
s3
*** Adding links:
(h1, s2) (h2, s2) (h3, s3) (h4, s3) (s1, s2) (s1, s3)
*** Configuring hosts
h1 h2 h3 h4
*** Starting controller
*** Starting 3 switches
s1 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13
s2 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13
s3 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13

I am not sure of the above thing "protocol params"

Can you please shed some light?

Regards,
Madhusudhan