to ask Anil to take a look.

Thanks,
JamO

On 8/21/19 10:00 AM, Jaya Priyadarshini wrote:
Hi Anil,
There are some infra issues as well leading to job failure, how can we fix this?
Waiting to initialize infrastructure...
WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed: ResourceInError: resources.vm_0_group.resources[0].resources.instance: Went to status ERROR due to "Message: No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available., Code: 500"
Regards
Jaya

JayaPr

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:32 PM
To: Jaya Priyadarshini <jaya.priyadarshini@...>; netvirt-dev-request@...; integration-dev@...
Cc: Faseela K <faseela.k@...>; Anil Belur <abelur@...>
Subject: Re: Still some failures in netvirt..

Seems like a Vexxhost infra issue. got a job link? I think we need to ask Anil to take a look.

Thanks,
JamO

On 8/21/19 10:00 AM, Jaya Priyadarshini wrote:
Hi Anil,

There are some infra issues as well leading to job failure, how can we
fix this?

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

Waiting to initialize infrastructure...

WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed:
ResourceInError: resources.vm_0_group.resources[0].resources.instance:
Went to status ERROR due to "Message: No valid host was found. There
are not enough hosts available., Code: 500"

Regards

Jaya

Anil Belur

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 9:33 AM Jaya Priyadarshini <jaya.priyadarshini@...> wrote:
Here are the links:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netvirt-csit-3node-0cmb-1ctl-2cmp-openstack-rocky-upstream-stateful-sodium/83/console.log.gz
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netvirt-csit-3node-0cmb-1ctl-2cmp-openstack-rocky-upstream-stateful-snat-conntrack-sodium/83/console.log.gz

Regards
Jaya

We had some stale stacks from the apex and netvirt jobs on the cloud, and now I have got them removed working with the cloud provider.
Please re-run the job and let me know if the jobs are going through now.

- Anil

JayaPr

Hi Anil,

Also please delete the apex jobs, we will add them back when needed.