Testing OpenFlow controller

Madhusudhan Kandadai <madhusudhan.opendaylight@...>

Hello,

After I download the below file, Is there any changes needs to be done in config.ini file? I actually changed the OF ip address to controller’s traffic ip address i.e (127.0.0.1 to 10.125.136.52)

However, If I create a topology in mininet after I start OFController, I am getting the below error.

mininet@mininet-vm:~\> sudo mn --controller=remote,ip=10.125.136.52 --topo tree,2 --switch ovsk,protocols=OpenFlow13
*** Creating network
*** Adding controller
*** Adding hosts:
h1 h2 h3 h4
*** Adding switches:
have protocol params!
s1 have protocol params!
s2 have protocol params!
s3
*** Adding links:
(h1, s2) (h2, s2) (h3, s3) (h4, s3) (s1, s2) (s1, s3)
*** Configuring hosts
h1 h2 h3 h4
*** Starting controller
*** Starting 3 switches
s1 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13
s2 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13
s3 OVSswitch opts:  protocols=OpenFlow13

I am not sure of the above thing "protocol params"

Can you please shed some light?

Regards,
Madhusudhan

Punal Patel <Punal.Patel@...>

Hi Madhusudan,

That means mininet software switch will have openflow1.3.

Thank You,

Punal Patel

[...]

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message!