vtn test plan draft in wiki.

denghui huang

Hi all
    I have rough vtn test plan draft in Virtualization Edition Test Plan Draft, welcome all to review and consummate it.

--denghui

Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>

Thanks Denghui for this contribution.

Just one question: will you be able to write the system test in Robot for this test plan?

Also a couple of comments to whoever will write the system test for VTN edition:

- VTN edition system test is already running in Jenkins, it is just a matter to place the Robot files under integration/test/csit/suites/vtn

- Currently there are a few TCs for VTN edition I copied from Base edition, please feel free to remove them if they are not relevant for VTN

Thanks/Luis