Re: Creation Review Request for FPC Agent Project proposal

Bertz, Lyle T [CTO] <Lyle.T.Bertz@...>

Phil,

Thanks.

I’ll send you a tarball (if it fits in my mail system ;) ) – we are running the code through CheckMarx tool hopefully today and hopefully won’t have updates for a few weeks.

On a side note, all code is copyright 2016 as we have made no changes in 2017 but I am sure that will change shortly.

Is it ODL policy to blanket upgrade copyright (all files) to the same notice? If so, we can make the copyright change now.

Lyle