Re: P4Plugin Proposal


ding.rui@...
 

Thank you for your reply, we have discussed the release schedule of this project, considering the deadline of  Nitrogen release,

 we decide to participate in the Oxygen release, but we want the project to be formally approved by the TSC as soon as possible. 




原始邮件
发件人: <colin@...>;
收件人:丁瑞10106591;
抄送人: <project-proposals@...>;
日 期 :2017年06月08日 22:18
主 题 :Re: [Project-proposals] P4Plugin Proposal


Thank you for the proposal. Is the intent for this to participate in the (short) Nitrogen release ending on 9/7/2017. See:
If so, this is going to be a pretty whirlwind tour of getting a release done. API freeze including support for Karaf 4 will be no later than 7/14 and code freeze will be no later than 8/14.

The alternative is to participate in the Oxygen release, which will target a 3/7/2018 release.

--Colin
 

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 9:01 PM,  ding.rui@... wrote:

Hi, everyone,

    I creat a new project proposal which is about P4 technology. Please review it. Thanks.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:P4_Plugin



_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@lists.opendaylight.org
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals




Join project-proposals@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.