Re: 答复: Re: Re: P4Plugin Proposal


Yes, I think the time is very suitable for me. Thanks.

发件人: <colin@...>;
抄送人: <project-proposals@...>;宦林英10042773;
日 期 :2017年06月09日 23:44
主 题 :Re: Re: [Project-proposals] P4Plugin Proposal

Understood. The next regularly scheduled TSC meeting after the two-week public review period is 6/22, which is actually the Asia-friendly TSC call time too, which is probably good. Does that time work for you? It would be this:

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:20 PM,  <ding.rui@...> wrote:

Thank you for your reply, we have discussed the release schedule of this project, considering the deadline of  Nitrogen release,

 we decide to participate in the Oxygen release, but we want the project to be formally approved by the TSC as soon as possible. 

日 期 :2017年06月08日 22:18
主 题 :Re: [Project-proposals] P4Plugin Proposal

Thank you for the proposal. Is the intent for this to participate in the (short) Nitrogen release ending on 9/7/2017. See:
If so, this is going to be a pretty whirlwind tour of getting a release done. API freeze including support for Karaf 4 will be no later than 7/14 and code freeze will be no later than 8/14.

The alternative is to participate in the Oxygen release, which will target a 3/7/2018 release.


On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 9:01 PM,  ding.rui@... wrote:

Hi, everyone,

    I creat a new project proposal which is about P4 technology. Please review it. Thanks.

project-proposals mailing list

Join to automatically receive all group messages.