- [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on the New project proposal - telemetry
Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on the New project proposal - telemetry
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
With my vote it makes it 11 out of 13 - which carries by a good margin. Congratulations Telemetry team for being voted to be an OpenDaylight project!
There will be a few steps that you will need to do (may be an incomplete list):
- If you have some existing code that you need to bring in into OpenDaylight - an inbound code review will need to be done before that can be absorbed into an OpenDaylight repo. I will do a separate email for this and add the appropriate persons.
- Get your repos set up. You will need to work with the HelpDesk for this - but may be better to do after the inbound code review.
- Create your project wiki page - you should use the Project Facts Template to do this: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Template:Project_Facts
- If you plan to have weekly project meetings - please email Casey Cain for this.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.