Date   

Re: YANG Tools Proposal

Alessandro Boch (aboch) <aboch@...>
 

+1

 

Alessandro

 

From: controller-dev-bounces@... [mailto:controller-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 5:23 PM
To: project-proposals@...; controller-dev@...
Subject: Re: [controller-dev] YANG Tools Proposal

 

Hi All,
I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at: 
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools
 

As the proposal is to seed it with some initial yang code from controller, I'd like to ask the 

controller committers blessing for moving the code to the new yangtools project.
 
Thanks,

Tony Tkacik


Re: YANG Tools Proposal

Bhushan Kanekar
 

+1

 

From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 5:23 PM
To: project-proposals@...; controller-dev@...
Subject: Re: [Project-proposals] YANG Tools Proposal

 

Hi All,
I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at: 
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools
 

As the proposal is to seed it with some initial yang code from controller, I'd like to ask the 

controller committers blessing for moving the code to the new yangtools project.
 
Thanks,

Tony Tkacik


Re: YANG Tools Proposal

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...>
 

This seems reasonable to me.

From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
Date: Friday, June 28, 2013 9:04 PM
To: "Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)" <ttkacik@...>
Cc: "project-proposals@..." <project-proposals@...>, "controller-dev@..." <controller-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [Project-proposals] YANG Tools Proposal

+1 as a controller committer to moving the yangtools code from the controller project to a new yangtools project. 

Ed
On Jun 28, 2013, at 7:22 PM, "Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)"
 wrote:

Hi All,
I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at: 
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools
 
As the proposal is to seed it with some initial yang code from controller, I'd like to ask the 
controller committers blessing for moving the code to the new yangtools project.
 
Thanks,
Tony Tkacik
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: [controller-dev] YANG Tools Proposal

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Seems reasonable here. --dmm

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon
Technologies SRO at Cisco) <ttkacik@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools



As the proposal is to seed it with some initial yang code from controller,
I'd like to ask the

controller committers blessing for moving the code to the new yangtools
project.



Thanks,

Tony Tkacik


_______________________________________________
controller-dev mailing list
controller-dev@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/controller-dev


Re: [controller-dev] YANG Tools Proposal

Andrew Kim (andrekim) <andrekim@...>
 

+1

From: "Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)" <ttkacik@...>
Date: Friday, June 28, 2013 7:22 PM
To: "project-proposals@..." <project-proposals@...>, "controller-dev@..." <controller-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [controller-dev] YANG Tools Proposal

Hi All,
I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at: 
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools
 

As the proposal is to seed it with some initial yang code from controller, I'd like to ask the 

controller committers blessing for moving the code to the new yangtools project.
 
Thanks,

Tony Tkacik


BGP and PCEP protocol proposal

Robert Varga
 

Hi all,

 

I have posted a proposal for a new project within OpenDayLight, aiming at bringing BGP and PCEP as south-bound protocols.

 

Please review the proposal at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:BGP_and_PCEP.

 

Thanks,

Robert


Openflow 1.3 Protocol Library

Anton Tkáčik <anton.tkacik@...>
 

Hi all,

I have posted a proposal for a new project within OpenDayLight, aiming at bringing BGP and PCEP as south-bound protocols.

Please review the proposal at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Openflow_1.3_Protocol_Library

Thanks,
Anton Tkacik
Senior Technical Leader

Pantheon Technologies s.r.o.
Mlynské Nivy 56
821 05 Bratislava
Slovakia


Phone: +421 2 2066 5111
Mobile: +421 911 309 249
Mail: anton.tkacik@...
Web: www.pantheon.sk


Openflow 1.3 Protocol Library

Anton Tkáčik <anton.tkacik@...>
 

Hi all,
I have posted a proposal for a new project within OpenDayLight, aiming at
bringing Openflow 1.3 Protocol library implementation in Java.

Please review the proposal at
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Openflow_1.3_Protocol_Library


Anton Tkacik
Senior Technical Leader

Pantheon Technologies s.r.o.
Mlynské Nivy 56
821 05 Bratislava
Slovakia


Phone: +421 2 2066 5111
Mobile: +421 911 309 249
Mail: anton.tkacik@...
Web: www.pantheon.sk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anton Tkáčik" <anton.tkacik@...>
To: project-proposals@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:48:51 AM
Subject: Openflow 1.3 Protocol Library

Hi all,

I have posted a proposal for a new project within OpenDayLight, aiming at
bringing BGP and PCEP as south-bound protocols.

Please review the proposal at
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Openflow_1.3_Protocol_Library

Thanks,
Anton Tkacik
Senior Technical Leader

Pantheon Technologies s.r.o.
Mlynské Nivy 56
821 05 Bratislava
Slovakia


Phone: +421 2 2066 5111
Mobile: +421 911 309 249
Mail: anton.tkacik@...
Web: www.pantheon.sk


OpenDefenseFlow -- An Anti-DoS system for OpenDaylight

Benny Rochwerger <BennyR@...>
 

All,

 

I have posted to the wiki a project proposal on an Anti-DoS system for OpenDaylight. Please see the details at:

 

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:OpenDefenseFlow#Description

 

 

Regards,

 

Benny Rochwerger

Senior Architect, Radware

 

 


Open DOVE proposal

Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
 

We have posted a project proposal for the Open DOVE network virtualization
platform for inclusion in OpenDaylight. The proposal page is here:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Open_DOVE

Open DOVE was also presented in a recent technical workstream call (Jun
17) -- please find materials and recording for that presentation here:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Tech_Work_Stream:Main

thanks.

-- Anees

Anees Shaikh
IBM System Networking


OVSDB Integration Proposal

Brent Salisbury
 

Hi all,

I have posted a proposal for OVSDB integration for OVS DP management into ODP. We have some of the code fleshed out but still plenty to go. Plenty to do in case any community members were interested (all skill levels welcome) in being part of a project, just ping on IRC #OpenDaylight. No company affiliation here, just a couple of spare timers. 

Proposal can be found at:

Thanks for the consideration,
-- 
Brent Salisbury


Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm


New Project Proposal: Affinity Metadata Service

David Lenrow <david.lenrow@...>
 

I've added a new proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see all details at:


--
Cheers,
-drl
----------------------
Dave Lenrow
Director, Product Strategy
Plexxi
617 329 1861 


Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
 

Dave, we'd like to include Open DOVE in the proposal creation reviews in
the next TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Open_DOVE

thanks.

-- Anees

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
To: project-proposals@...,
Cc: tsc@...
Date: 07/11/2013 02:00 PM
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's TSC call (07/18/2013)
Sent by: project-proposals-bounces@...

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Brent Salisbury
 

Dave, If there is room during any call for feedback and preferences by the
team on the OVSDB project would be great. Base code for the JSON/RPC calls
is done, but we are still grinding with 16hour days on transaction
parameters and some reasonable sane ways to represent them in Java.

I wanted to point out how many people have reached out to offer help and
guidance from the TSC to a couple nobodys from the community. particularly
Ed, Madhu, Colin, Phil, Benson, Anees and Rob. This spirit of
collaboration is why ODL has me and many of my friends and colleagues
support from outside the vendor community.

Respectfully,
-Brent

On 7/14/13 12:36 AM, "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...> wrote:

Dave, we'd like to include Open DOVE in the proposal creation reviews in
the next TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Open_DOVE

thanks.

-- Anees

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
To: project-proposals@...,
Cc: tsc@...
Date: 07/11/2013 02:00 PM
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's TSC call (07/18/2013)
Sent by: project-proposals-bounces@...

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Thanks Anees, will put that on the agenda. --dmm

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...> wrote:
Dave, we'd like to include Open DOVE in the proposal creation reviews in
the next TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Open_DOVE

thanks.

-- Anees

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
To: project-proposals@...,
Cc: tsc@...
Date: 07/11/2013 02:00 PM
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's TSC call (07/18/2013)
Sent by: project-proposals-bounces@...

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Brent Salisbury
<brent.salisbury@...> wrote:
Dave, If there is room during any call for feedback and preferences by the
team on the OVSDB project would be great. Base code for the JSON/RPC calls
is done, but we are still grinding with 16hour days on transaction
parameters and some reasonable sane ways to represent them in Java.
Thanks Brent. Let me know when you want to schedule a creation review
and we'll get that done. Thanks, --dmm

I wanted to point out how many people have reached out to offer help and
guidance from the TSC to a couple nobodys from the community. particularly
Ed, Madhu, Colin, Phil, Benson, Anees and Rob. This spirit of
collaboration is why ODL has me and many of my friends and colleagues
support from outside the vendor community.

Respectfully,
-Brent





On 7/14/13 12:36 AM, "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...> wrote:

Dave, we'd like to include Open DOVE in the proposal creation reviews in
the next TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Open_DOVE

thanks.

-- Anees

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
To: project-proposals@...,
Cc: tsc@...
Date: 07/11/2013 02:00 PM
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's TSC call (07/18/2013)
Sent by: project-proposals-bounces@...

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals

_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the
agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not
sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the
LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again,
I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel
ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release plan
until next week – any template we can follow? Please send us additional
information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_Release_Plan_2013
for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I do agree a
template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues. Once
the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to the source
and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal






Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...>
 

Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_Release_Plan_2013
for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I do agree a template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal






Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?
See http://www.opendaylight.org/project-lifecycle-releases (Creation
Review Box). Information about the TSC call can be found on
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda (its at
1000 PDT Thursdays). We have two creation reviews scheduled already
and I don't know how long these will take so if after you review the
requirements if you feel your project is ready let me know and I'll
see what I can do with the agenda.

Thanks,

--dmm


Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_Release_Plan_2013
for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I do agree a template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal





21 - 40 of 829