Date   

Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

Gal,
It's usually a review of the proposal, with folks asking questions.

Ed
On Jul 15, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...>
wrote:

Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_Release_Plan_2013
for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I do agree a template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal






New Project Proposal: OpenFlow Plugin

Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
 

I have added a new project proposal for OpenDaylight.  Please see the details on the Wiki:

Regards,
Chris


Re: New Project Proposal: OpenFlow Plugin

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Awesome Chris, thanks. --dmm

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Christopher Price
<christopher.price@...> wrote:
I have added a new project proposal for OpenDaylight. Please see the
details on the Wiki:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:OpenFlow_Plugin

Regards,
Chris


_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...>
 

David, pending Vina/Fabio approval to attend the meeting (as we join work on this infrastructure) I'd like to add our project to the creation reviews done this week.

Is Anees on this distribution list?

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 6:12 PM
To: Gal Mainzer
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer; project-proposals@...
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?
See http://www.opendaylight.org/project-lifecycle-releases (Creation Review Box). Information about the TSC call can be found on https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda (its at
1000 PDT Thursdays). We have two creation reviews scheduled already and I don't know how long these will take so if after you review the requirements if you feel your project is ready let me know and I'll see what I can do with the agenda.

Thanks,

--dmm


Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan
(vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli;
Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and
simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_R
elease_Plan_2013 for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I
do agree a template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal






Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
David, pending Vina/Fabio approval to attend the meeting (as we join work on this infrastructure) I'd like to add our project to the creation reviews done this week.
Will do.

--dmm



Is Anees on this distribution list?

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 6:12 PM
To: Gal Mainzer
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer; project-proposals@...
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?
See http://www.opendaylight.org/project-lifecycle-releases (Creation Review Box). Information about the TSC call can be found on https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda (its at
1000 PDT Thursdays). We have two creation reviews scheduled already and I don't know how long these will take so if after you review the requirements if you feel your project is ready let me know and I'll see what I can do with the agenda.

Thanks,

--dmm


Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan
(vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli;
Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and
simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.




I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_R
elease_Plan_2013 for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I
do agree a template would be helpful here.




As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm



Thanks,

Gal






Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Tony Tkacik
 

Hi Dave,
we'd like to include YANG Tools in the proposal creation reviews in
this weeks TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools

Thanks,
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon
Technologies SRO at Cisco) <ttkacik@...> wrote:
Hi Dave,
we'd like to include YANG Tools in the proposal creation reviews in
this weeks TSC meeting.

The proposal (and pointer to slides) was posted here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:YANG_Tools
Thanks. On the agenda. --dmm

Thanks,
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

Fabio Maino <fmaino@...>
 

On 7/15/13 1:10 PM, Gal Mainzer wrote:
David, pending Vina/Fabio approval to attend the meeting (as we join work on this infrastructure) I'd like to add our project to the creation reviews done this week.
Thursday at 10 works for me.

Thanks,
Fabio


Is Anees on this distribution list?

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 6:12 PM
To: Gal Mainzer
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan (vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli; Gidi Kaempfer; project-proposals@...
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and simultaneous release

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Are you talking about this week TSC? At 13:00? What kind of review are we talking about? Detailed code review?
See http://www.opendaylight.org/project-lifecycle-releases (Creation Review Box). Information about the TSC call can be found on https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda (its at
1000 PDT Thursdays). We have two creation reviews scheduled already and I don't know how long these will take so if after you review the requirements if you feel your project is ready let me know and I'll see what I can do with the agenda.

Thanks,

--dmm

Thanks,
Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:dmm@...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gal Mainzer; project-proposals@...
Cc: Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...); Sharon Barkai; Vina Ermagan
(vermagan) (vermagan@...); (fmaino@...); Eldad Bar-Eli;
Gidi Kaempfer
Subject: Re: ODL Flow Mapping Service - project approval and
simultaneous release

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Gal Mainzer <GMainzer@...> wrote:
Hi David/Ed,



Any updates from the TSC regarding the project approval?
We have to do a creation review as the next step. We have two on the agenda for this week, and since we haven't done these before I'm not sure how much time we need. Would you like me to put the LispMappingService on the agenda for creation review this week? Again, I'm not sure we can get to it this week but we can try if you feel ready.



I saw in the wiki that we are supposed to publish a candidate release
plan until next week - any template we can follow? Please send us
additional information regarding the process we should fill.
We don't have a template. Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Simultaneous_R
elease_Plan_2013 for some idea of what we're trying to accomplish. I
do agree a template would be helpful here.



As for the current code, Phill completed the ICR and found no issues.
Once the project is approved, will our initial committers be added to
the source and integration tools and be allowed to commit to the new module?
To your project, yes. Thanks, --dmm


Thanks,

Gal






Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

daniel.bartos@...
 

Hi Dave,
We would like to include 'OpenFlow 1.3 Protocol Library' project proposal in the proposal creation review in this week's TSC meeting.

Thanks and regards,
Daniel

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)
Date: July 11, 2013 1:00:34 PM CDT
Cc: <tsc@...>

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals



Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Hey Daniel,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:21 AM, <daniel.bartos@...> wrote:
Hi Dave,
We would like to include 'OpenFlow 1.3 Protocol Library' project proposal in
the proposal creation review in this week's TSC meeting.
Proposal link:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Openflow_1.3_Protocol_Library
Great. There are quite a few there already and as I mentioned there
I'm not sure how long these will take (but being pretty lightweight we
should be able to get through them).

Thanks,

--dmm


Thanks and regards,
Daniel

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC
call (07/18/2013)
Date: July 11, 2013 1:00:34 PM CDT
To: <project-proposals@...>
Cc: <tsc@...>

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call (07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this
email and we will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals



Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Robert Varga
 

Hi,

I think the BGP+PCEP protocols project, https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:BGP_and_PCEP, is ready for creation review.

Please let me know if the review can be squeezed into this week's meeting.

Thanks,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-
proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's
TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next TSC call
(07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and we
will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


Re: Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Robert Varga -X (rovarga - Pantheon
Technologies SRO at Cisco) <rovarga@...> wrote:
Hi,

I think the BGP+PCEP protocols project, https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:BGP_and_PCEP, is ready for creation review.

Please let me know if the review can be squeezed into this week's meeting.
I'll put it on the agenda but I'm not sure we'll get to it this week
(not sure how much time we're going to need for each of these).
Thanks! --dmm


Thanks,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-
proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's
TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next TSC call
(07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and we
will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals


OpenDefenseFlow renamed to Defense4All

Benny Rochwerger <BennyR@...>
 

All,

 

We’ve decided to rename our project to avoid any potential trademark issues (DefenseFlow is a Radware trademark), so OpenDefenseFlow is now known as Defense4All.  

 

I’ve create a new page in the wiki, move to it the project description and updated it to reflect the new name. Any links to the old page should still work but it will open a redirection page (if anyone knows how to do the redirection automatically, please let me know)

 

The new project page is at:

 

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Defense4All

 

Regards,

 

Benny

 


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

Brent Salisbury
 

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to make sure OVSDB was in the queue also boss.
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:OVSDB-Integration

Thanks!
-Brent

On 7/17/13 10:12 AM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Robert Varga -X (rovarga - Pantheon
Technologies SRO at Cisco) <rovarga@...> wrote:
Hi,

I think the BGP+PCEP protocols project,
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:BGP_and_PCEP, is
ready for creation review.

Please let me know if the review can be squeezed into this week's
meeting.
I'll put it on the agenda but I'm not sure we'll get to it this week
(not sure how much time we're going to need for each of these).
Thanks! --dmm


Thanks,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-
proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's
TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call
(07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and
we
will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Scheduling creation reviews for next week's TSC call (07/18/2013)

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Brent Salisbury
<brent.salisbury@...> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Just wanted to make sure OVSDB was in the queue also boss.
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:OVSDB-Integration
Gotcha.

Thnx,

--dmm


Thanks!
-Brent






On 7/17/13 10:12 AM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Robert Varga -X (rovarga - Pantheon
Technologies SRO at Cisco) <rovarga@...> wrote:
Hi,

I think the BGP+PCEP protocols project,
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:BGP_and_PCEP, is
ready for creation review.

Please let me know if the review can be squeezed into this week's
meeting.
I'll put it on the agenda but I'm not sure we'll get to it this week
(not sure how much time we're going to need for each of these).
Thanks! --dmm


Thanks,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: project-proposals-bounces@... [mailto:project-
proposals-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:01 PM
To: project-proposals@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Project-proposals] Scheduling creation reviews for next
week's
TSC call (07/18/2013)

Folks,

If you feel your project is ready for creation review during the next
TSC call
(07/18/2013), please let the TSC know by responding to this email and
we
will schedule time next week.

Thanks,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


project proposals

Chris Wright <chrisw@...>
 

Excellent progress today, lots of new accepted project proposals!

I have recommendations for 2 resources that should be identified as
part of project acceptance:

1) The primary contact point for managing the initial proposal
(eventually this becomes the Project Lead).

2) The resource(s) committed to getting the project integrated into the
CI system.

Thoughts?

thanks,
-chris


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] project proposals

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Chris Wright <chrisw@...> wrote:
Excellent progress today, lots of new accepted project proposals!
Indeed, congrats to all new projects.


I have recommendations for 2 resources that should be identified as
part of project acceptance:

1) The primary contact point for managing the initial proposal
(eventually this becomes the Project Lead).

2) The resource(s) committed to getting the project integrated into the
CI system.

Thoughts?
Agreed. Thanks for raising these Chris.

--dmm


thanks,
-chris
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] project proposals

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

I'd be happy to see both of these go onto the TSC agenda for next week.

I would suggest however that while 'Primary Setup Contact' definitely belongs
in the Project Proposal (and thus in the Project Lifecycle), 'CI Resource(s)' is actually something related to joining
the Simultaneous Release and belongs in the Simultaneous Release Plan.

Ed
On Jul 18, 2013, at 2:31 PM, Chris Wright <chrisw@...>
wrote:

Excellent progress today, lots of new accepted project proposals!

I have recommendations for 2 resources that should be identified as
part of project acceptance:

1) The primary contact point for managing the initial proposal
(eventually this becomes the Project Lead).

2) The resource(s) committed to getting the project integrated into the
CI system.

Thoughts?

thanks,
-chris
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] project proposals

Chris Wright <chrisw@...>
 

* Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...) wrote:
I'd be happy to see both of these go onto the TSC agenda for next week.

I would suggest however that while 'Primary Setup Contact' definitely belongs
in the Project Proposal (and thus in the Project Lifecycle), 'CI Resource(s)' is actually something related to joining
the Simultaneous Release and belongs in the Simultaneous Release Plan.
That's a good point. Another spot might be criteria for graduating to
mature or higher project.

thanks,
-chris


Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] project proposals

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Chris Wright <chrisw@...> wrote:
* Ed Warnicke (eaw) (eaw@...) wrote:
I'd be happy to see both of these go onto the TSC agenda for next week.

I would suggest however that while 'Primary Setup Contact' definitely belongs
in the Project Proposal (and thus in the Project Lifecycle), 'CI Resource(s)' is actually something related to joining
the Simultaneous Release and belongs in the Simultaneous Release Plan.
That's a good point. Another spot might be criteria for graduating to
mature or higher project.
Good points. Let's discuss this on next week's TSC call.

Thnx,

--dmm

thanks,
-chris
_______________________________________________
project-proposals mailing list
project-proposals@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/project-proposals

41 - 60 of 829