Date

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] 答复: Re: New project proposal - telemetry

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 8:05 AM, <huan.linying@...> wrote:

Hello TSC,

It has been months from last update of this thread. If there is no more questions, I would like to request  voting for telemetry project proposal.

Huan, in this context, just wanted to let you that over in project infrautils we've menawhile made progress with our metrics sub-module - there is now even some documentation about it here: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Infrastructure_Utilities:Main#metrics

Understood earlier that what what you are after in telemetry is slightly different, but just wanted to let you know FYI.

Tx,
M.
--
Michael Vorburger, Red Hat
vorburger@... | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ = http://vorburger.ch

Thanks!

原始邮件
发件人:宦林英10042773
收件人: <ecelgp@...>;
日 期 :2017年11月09日 13:45
主 题 :答复: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] New project proposal - telemetry

Yes, actually we hope  GRPC could be a common library of ODL. It could be used as north-bound channel as well.

发件人: <ecelgp@...>;
收件人:宦林英10042773;
日 期 :2017年11月09日 11:33
主 题 :Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] New project proposal - telemetry

So I guess you will use existing netconf plugin in ODL + new GRPC. For this last will you coordinate with P4 project to reuse libraries/code?

On Nov 8, 2017, at 7:33 PM, <huan.linying@...> <huan.linying@...> wrote:

We plan to take netconf protocol as configuration channel, GRPC just for data plane.

发件人: <ecelgp@...>;
收件人:宦林英10042773;
日 期 :2017年11月09日 11:14
主 题 :Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] New project proposal - telemetry

Hi, I am curious about the control/configuration channel transport protocol: is this GRPC based too? or netconf? or restconf? or just any protocol supporting openconfig models.

BR/Luis

On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:07 AM, huan.linying@... wrote:

Hi folks,

I'd like to propose telemetry, a new device run-time information channel,  as a new project of OpenDaylight. The proposal  link is:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Telemetry

Please review the proposal and Look forward your feedback.

Thanks.

Re: 答复: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] New project proposal - telemetry

huan.linying@...

发件人:宦林英10042773
收件人: <ecelgp@...>;
抄送人: <project-proposals@...>; <tsc@...>;

发件人: <ecelgp@...>;
收件人:宦林英10042773;
抄送人: <project-proposals@...>; <tsc@...>;
日 期 :2017年11月09日 11:14
主 题 :Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] New project proposal - telemetry

Hi, I am curious about the control/configuration channel transport protocol: is this GRPC based too? or netconf? or restconf? or just any protocol supporting openconfig models.

BR/Luis

On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:07 AM, huan.linying@... wrote:

Hi folks,

I'd like to propose telemetry, a new device run-time information channel,  as a new project of OpenDaylight. The proposal  link is:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Telemetry

Please review the proposal and Look forward your feedback.

Thanks.

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on Archetypes project proposal

Abhijit Kumbhare

So that carries (11 votes in already out of 13). Congrats Archetype - you are officially now a separate project! Please work with helpdesk for the repo movement, minimalistic wiki, etc.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 6:56 AM Brady Johnson <bjohnson@...> wrote:
+1

Regards,

Brady Johnson

Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
+1

-Lori

Brady Johnson <bjohnson@...>

+1

Regards,

Brady Johnson

Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
+1

-Lori

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Stephen Kitt <skitt@...> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:38:28 +0100
> Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
>> Please review the Archetypes project proposal at:
>> https://wiki.opendaylight. org/view/Archetypes and vote +1 (approve),
>> 0 (neutral), -1 (disapprove). If you have any questions - ask Michael.
>
> +1 from me too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephen

Re: Vote on Archetypes project proposal

Lori Jakab

Stephen Kitt <skitt@...>

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:38:28 +0100
Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Please review the Archetypes project proposal at:
https://wiki.opendaylight. org/view/Archetypes and vote +1 (approve),
0 (neutral), -1 (disapprove). If you have any questions - ask Michael.
+1 from me too.

Regards,

Stephen

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on Archetypes project proposal

Luis Gomez

+1

On Feb 26, 2018, at 6:54 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please review the Archetypes project proposal at: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Archetypes and vote +1 (approve), 0 (neutral), -1 (disapprove). If you have any questions - ask Michael.

+1 from my side.

+1

Thanh

Re: Vote on Archetypes project proposal

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please review the Archetypes project proposal at: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Archetypes and vote +1 (approve), 0 (neutral), -1 (disapprove). If you have any questions - ask Michael.

+1 from my side.

+1

Thanh

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on Archetypes project proposal

Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>

+1

On 2/26/18 3:22 PM, George Zhao wrote:
+1

George

(neutral), -1 (disapprove). If you have any questions - ask Michael.

+1 from my side.

Thanks,

Abhijit

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Michael Vorburger <vorburger@... <mailto:vorburger@...>> wrote:

Abhijit,

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@... <mailto:abhijitkoss@...>> wrote:

Sounds good. Typically we have a 2 week review period for new projects. That places this project for a TSC
review on the Feb 21 (or 22) TSC meeting.

cool, thanks. So ;) was the Archetypes project proposal discussed during the TSC meeting last week on Feb 22nd, and
what was the outcome?

If not, perhaps you could manage this via a quick vote on list here instead?

Tx,

M.

--

Michael Vorburger, Red Hat
vorburger@... <mailto:vorburger@...> | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ = http://vorburger.ch

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Michael Vorburger <vorburger@... <mailto:vorburger@...>> wrote:

Hello,

following today's Kernel Projects call,

as per the process outlined
on https://wiki.opendaylight.org/index.php?title=Project_Proposals:Main&oldid=66830#Proposals_Submitted_For_Review,

I would like to propose the creation of a new Git repository named "archetypes", described
on https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Archetypes.

Please let me know when you have concluded the vote on this and if approved, or if you have any questions.

Tx,

M.

--

Michael Vorburger, Red Hat
vorburger@... <mailto:vorburger@...> | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ = http://vorburger.ch
<http://vorburger.ch/>

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Vote on Archetypes project proposal

George Zhao

+1

George