Genius project proposal

Prem sankar G <prem.sankar.g@...>

Dear ODL Team,

  We are proposing a new project called “Genius”.  This is an infra project/Offset 1 and looks to provide a solution to the app-coexistence issue and in addition has key infrastructure facilities like Interface manager, Tunnel manager ( exist as part of ODL VPNService project).  The proposed project was presented in the recent ODL Design forum and was well received in the ODL community (http://odpddf2016.sched.org/event/6Gkz/generic-network-functions-daya-kamath-prem-sankar-ericsson?iframe=no&w=i:100;&sidebar=yes&bg=no)

  Wiki - https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Genius

  Kindly consider this project as part of Opendaylight Boron release.  Please let us know if you need any additional details.

Regards,

Prem

Colin Dixon

Thanks again,
--Colin

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 2:28 AM, Prem sankar G <prem.sankar.g@...> wrote:

Dear ODL Team,

  We are proposing a new project called “Genius”.  This is an infra project/Offset 1 and looks to provide a solution to the app-coexistence issue and in addition has key infrastructure facilities like Interface manager, Tunnel manager ( exist as part of ODL VPNService project).  The proposed project was presented in the recent ODL Design forum and was well received in the ODL community (http://odpddf2016.sched.org/event/6Gkz/generic-network-functions-daya-kamath-prem-sankar-ericsson?iframe=no&w=i:100;&sidebar=yes&bg=no)

  Wiki - https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Genius

  Kindly consider this project as part of Opendaylight Boron release.  Please let us know if you need any additional details.

Regards,

Prem

Prem sankar G <prem.sankar.g@...>

Thanks Colin.  I have added to the review list.

Regards,

Prem

Thank you for the project proposal. It would be great if you could also list it here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main#Proposals_Submitted_For_Review

And review the next steps here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main#Guidelines_for_your_Creation_Review