Infrastructure utilities project

Mainzer, Gal <gmainzer@...>

Hi All,

We’d like to propose this project for the Boron release.

Guy Sela had presented the first 2 infrastructures that we think opendaylight projects can benefit from in his DDF presentation (counters & async infra), which followed by extensive unconference meeting with Robert to validate it benefits and the way we can/should connect them to existing infrastructures (such as MD-SAL async).

Please see the attached link for more information.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Utilities

Thanks,

Gal  & Guy

Colin Dixon

Thanks. I assume you've already reviewed this, but there's really good information on what happens next here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main#Guidelines_for_your_Creation_Review

--Colin

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Mainzer, Gal <gmainzer@...> wrote:

Hi All,

We’d like to propose this project for the Boron release.

Guy Sela had presented the first 2 infrastructures that we think opendaylight projects can benefit from in his DDF presentation (counters & async infra), which followed by extensive unconference meeting with Robert to validate it benefits and the way we can/should connect them to existing infrastructures (such as MD-SAL async).

Please see the attached link for more information.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Utilities

Thanks,

Gal  & Guy

Mainzer, Gal <gmainzer@...>

Thanks Colin. Will schedule a TSC creation review (2 weeks from now).

[...]

OK. I'll note that here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Intended_Topics_for_Next_Week

--Colin