New Project Proposal

Thomas Lee S

Hi ODL Team,

We would like to contribute another project to ODL community. The proposed project is for including NAT functionality to ODL controller.

We have created a wiki page for the project which includes the details of the project.
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:NATApp_Plugin

We request you to kindly consider our proposal in one of the upcoming TSC review meetings. Please let us know if anything else is pending from our end for initiating the review process.

Thanks & Regards
Thomas Lee Sebastian
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- 91 80 67255716
Cell:- 9739569995
Mailto: thomaslee.s@...
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting

and any attachments. Thank you

Colin Dixon

Reading the rest of that page is also probably useful.

--Colin

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 4:31 AM, <thomaslee.s@...> wrote:
[...]

Dear Colin

Thanks for your reply. We have added NATApp Plugin proposal to the list of projects for review.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main#Proposals_Submitted_For_Review