New Project Proposal - Genius

Vivek Srivastava V <vivek.v.srivastava@...>

Hi Opendaylight community,

We have proposed a new project, Genius, to Opendaylight. We are targeting completion in the Boron time frame.  The proposal is available at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Genius .

We would greatly appreciate feedback/questions from the community and of course any collaboration in delivering the project to Boron Release.

Thank you
Vivek Srivastava

Colin Dixon

Is this different from or just accidentally sending a new version of this mail:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/project-proposals/2016-March/000415.html

--Colin

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Vivek Srivastava V <vivek.v.srivastava@...> wrote:
Hi Opendaylight community,

We have proposed a new project, Genius, to Opendaylight. We are targeting completion in the Boron time frame.  The proposal is available at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Genius .

We would greatly appreciate feedback/questions from the community and of course any collaboration in delivering the project to Boron Release.

Thank you
Vivek Srivastava

Sam Hague

Colin,

same one.

Thanks, Sam

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Colin Dixon <colin@...> wrote:
Is this different from or just accidentally sending a new version of this mail:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/project-proposals/2016-March/000415.html

--Colin

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Vivek Srivastava V <vivek.v.srivastava@...> wrote:
Hi Opendaylight community,

We have proposed a new project, Genius, to Opendaylight. We are targeting completion in the Boron time frame.  The proposal is available at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Genius .

We would greatly appreciate feedback/questions from the community and of course any collaboration in delivering the project to Boron Release.

Thank you
Vivek Srivastava

Colin Dixon

Cool. Thanks.

--Colin

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:10 AM, Sam Hague <shague@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Colin,

There was some communication gap on our side. Both emails refer to the same proposal.

Sorry for the confusion caused.

Thanks,

Vivek