[OpenDaylight TSC] [Project proposal (revised)] OpenDaylight - Streaming Data Handler - Centinel

Colin Dixon

I'm also cc'ing project-proposals so the e-mail ends up in the right place.

--Colin

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:39 AM, Sumit Kapoor <sumit.kapoor@...> wrote:
Dear TSC,

This is with reference to the last TSC review (for proposed project SDNApp-SDK) held on 06/11/2015.

Per the inputs received and follow-up discussions with TWS, the revised scope has being submitted.  The project wiki has being updated.

Streaming Data Handler - Centinel
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Centinel

Thanks to Colin, Keith and Phil for the inputs provided enabling us to refine the scope of this project.

Thanks & Regards
Sumit Kapoor
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- 9871903990
Mailto: sumit.kapoor@...
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
Business Solutions
Consulting

From: Colin Dixon <colin@...>
Date: 06/04/2015 12:45AM
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>, Partha Datta <partha.datta@...>, Srivastava Rajani <srivastava.rajani@...>

There is no TSC meeting on 6/8. There is one tomorrow (6/4) and on 6/11.

For now, I'll schedule it for 6/11 and if we have time tomorrow and you'll be there we can maybe do it then, but I doubt it.

--Colin

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Sumit Kapoor <sumit.kapoor@...> wrote:
Dear TSC Team,

Request you to
schedule project creation review for TSC meeting on 6/8/2015(8th of June). Project was submitted on 5/18/2015.

Project Wiki page link as follows:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:SDNApp-SDK