project proposal MPLS-TP Service

Justin

To whom it may concern,

This is Justin from ETRI.

This is to inform you that I edited the project proposals page and added a new project (MPLS-TP Service).

In accordance with the project lifecycle, I believe my job of proposing a project is finished.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:MPLS-TP_Service

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Best Regards,

Justin

--

Justin Park

Researcher

ETRI, SDN Research Section

+82(10)5098-9941(m)

labry@...

George Zhao

Hi Justin,

Welcome and thank you for propose a new project in OpenDaylight.

You are on the right track now, after your proposal has been on wiki for two weeks, you may send an email to TSC to request for approval of your project. Once TSC approved, Linux Foundation will create repo, mailing list etc for you, you should consider who will be PTL, test contact, document contact for your project now. It is always a good idea to get as many companies as possible who share your vision to work together on this project.

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions.

Thanks,

George

This is to inform you that I edited the project proposals page and added a new project (MPLS-TP Service).

In accordance with the project lifecycle, I believe my job of proposing a project is finished.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:MPLS-TP_Service

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Best Regards,

Justin

--

Justin Park

Researcher

ETRI, SDN Research Section

+82(10)5098-9941(m)

labry@...

Colin Dixon

We've collected a lot of good information about project proposals here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main#Instructions_For_Submitting_New_Proposals

Hopefully that will help and, as George says, feel free to ask questions.