Proposal for Opencontrail Plugin in Opendaylight

Sahil Shah <ssahil@...>

Hi Team,

We have posted a project proposal for OpenContrail plugin for inclusion in OpenDaylight.
The proposal page is here:

We would appreciate your consideration to accept this as a formal project.

Please let us know if you would like additional information or would like to have any of us attend a meeting to discuss.

Thanks for the consideration,
Sahil Shah
Juniper networks
Email: ssahil@...

David Meyer <dmm@...>

Hey Sahil,

Thanks for the proposal. One quick question. I see that OpenContrail
is Apache licensed. Is the the case for the plugin as well? As you may
know ODL is under eclipse.

One other detail: Your proposal needs to be up for two weeks before it
is eligible for creation review, making 05.01.2014 the first TSC call
when we could do a creation review.

Thanks,

--dmm

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:OpenContrail_Plugin

We would appreciate your consideration to accept this as a formal project.

Please let us know if you would like additional information or would like to
have any of us attend a meeting to discuss.

Thanks for the consideration,
Sahil Shah
Juniper networks
Email: ssahil@...

Sahil Shah <ssahil@...>

Hi David,
Sincere apologies for replying late.

Opencontrail plugin will be under eclipse public license only.

Regards
[...]

No worries...thx for the update.

--dmm