FW: LFN Booth Demo Submission for ONS: EVC based services in Unimgr project of OpenDaylight

Charles Eckel

Bummer.

From: Brandon Wick <bwick@...>
Date: Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 10:06 PM
To: Charles Eckel <eckelcu@...>
Cc: Jill Lovato <jlovato@...>
Subject: LFN Booth Demo Submission for ONS: EVC based services in Unimgr project of OpenDaylight

Hello Charles,

I'm writing to let you know that your submission "EVC based services in Unimgr project of OpenDaylight" has unfortunately not been accepted for the LFN Booth at Open Networking Summit Europe. We had a record number of submissions this time around and the LFN leadership team had a difficult time narrowing them down.

We do hope that you are still planning to ONS and wish you a productive summit. If you would like hold a working, unconference-style session around the topic, you can sign up for the LFN Unconference Track by August 16th. We also hope you will continue to submit proposals for demos, talks, and other opportunities in the future.

Best,

Brandon Wick

Senior Integrated Marketing Manager

The Linux Foundation