[Action Needed] SNBI ManifestLocation Incorrect

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi Vijay Anand R and SNBI Team,

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/51237/

We would like to kindly ask for your assistance in helping us merge the above patch [1], which the ODLPARENT team raised as a concern and should be fixed in Carbon. More detailed description of the issues can be found on the mailing list [2]. Please take a moment to +2 and press the blue "Submit" button, or if you have additional concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be tracking the blocking issues on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

Best Regards,
An Ho

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/51237/
[2] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/netvirt-dev/2017-January/003111.html

Vijay

Signed off +2 on this !

Regards,
Vijay

We would like to kindly ask for your assistance in helping us merge the above patch [1], which the ODLPARENT team raised as a concern and should be fixed in Carbon. More detailed description of the issues can be found on the mailing list [2]. Please take a moment to +2 and press the blue "Submit" button, or if you have additional concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be tracking the blocking issues on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

Best Regards,
An Ho

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/51237/
[2] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/netvirt-dev/2017-January/003111.html

an.ho@huawei.com

Many Thanks for your assistance in resolving the issues. We have marked the item as complete on our tracking spreadsheet.

Best Regards,
An Ho