[release] [jsonrpc-dev] Neon SR3 Release

Richard Kosegi <richard.kosegi@...>

Hi Luis,

in jsonrpc, there is pending patch for post-release version bump[1]
If there are no plans for Neon-SR4 then I can abandon it and we can keep neon branch locked.

Regards,
Richard.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 3:26 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Guillaume,

Patches are merged, is there anything else pending for Neon SR3?

BR/Luis

On Jan 6, 2020, at 3:02 AM, <guillaume.lambert@...> <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi all

First let me wish you a happy New Year 2020.

It seems that our “stable/neon” branch is still locked…
I have not the right to merge the relation chain from https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/transportpce/+/86513/1 up to https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/transportpce/+/86542 which is ready to merge

BR
Guillaume