[release] [jsonrpc-dev] Neon SR3 Release

Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>

Thanks Luis!

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 8:25 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Thanks Guillaume, I will release the common distribution today so that we can "officially" release tomorrow.

On Jan 8, 2020, at 1:22 AM, <guillaume.lambert@...> <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

I just release it and everything ran smoothly.
TransportPCE is now in Neon SR3 !

Guillaume

From: Luis Gomez [mailto:ecelgp@...]
Sent: mardi 7 janvier 2020 19:37
To: LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN
Cc: transportpce-dev@...; abelur@...; Release
Subject: Re: [jsonrpc-dev] Neon SR3 Release

Patches are merged and distribution sanity passes:

I think we are good to release TPCE project.

BR/Luis

On Jan 7, 2020, at 12:43 AM, <guillaume.lambert@...> <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Yes, I cherry-picked some fixes from master yesterday and they passed the functional tests during the night.
They can be safely merged today.
up to

once that done, we should be able to release transportPCE in Neon SR3

Thanks again for your help.

Guillaume