Re: [release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 29/04/18 02:23, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention aaa-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
> 446. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446

Weird... can we merge up the odlparent-2.0.7 patch and see where it gets us?

All of
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:odlparent-2.0.7+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
is verified, can we get the merged?

All patches have been merged and stable/nitrogen branch has been locked.

I queued a new autorelease here:

Let's see where this get's us (if we're lucky a release candidate for Nitrogen-SR3).

Regards,
Thanh

Join z.archive.aaa-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.