Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] CSIT status in proposed topic:neon-mri ("Weather Item" TSC-132)

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:30 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 10/10/2018 00:42, Michael Vorburger wrote:
> The SFT in AAA should have caught this, but apparently didn't... perhaps
> it only appears in an integration/distribution Karaf? Tom or Robert, is
> this something you would be willing to dig more into?

int/dist is just another project, hence it obviously needs a neon-mri
patch: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/76817.

Oh! Right. - Thanks a lot for puttting that together.

Luis, I want to run a new multipatch job incl. c/76817 ... have just kicked off new https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/integration/job/integration-multipatch-test-neon/66, where I manually added "integration/distribution" to "BUILD_ORDER" ... is that correct? If yes, do we need to add that in the default (similar to https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/76724) as well now? If not, confirm if this is automatic/implicit anyway?

PS: RELENG-135 makes me a little sceptical how well this actually work, but let's discuss that further on the other thread "Build failures, aren't we making a big mistake by not isolating version bumping multipatch jobs from new SNAPSHOTs?" instead.

Join z.archive.aaa-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.