Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] CSIT status in proposed topic:neon-mri ("Weather Item" TSC-132)

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:08 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Yeah, I also saw the error, which BTW I have never seen before

Luis, FTR Stephen fixed the problem below in https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/76817/5..6/karaf/pom.xml (TX skitt!)

but on the other hand it is very unlike that this is introduced by my patch that only thing that does is to add int/dist to the topic patch list.

nobody said your patch introduced it; it's an impact of the new Karaf in the new odlparent.

The first, but may be not the last one? ;-)

On Oct 11, 2018, at 3:46 AM, Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...> wrote:

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:12 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
This should fix:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/76839/

I am also running this job in sandbox to verify:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/sandbox/job/integration-multipatch-test-neon/1

this failed with a new error, is this just because a ran on sandbox or a real new problem:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.8:run (default) on project karaf: An Ant BuildException has occured: Directory does not exist: /w/workspace/integration-multipatch-test-neon/patch_tester/distribution/karaf/target/assembly/system/mysql
[ERROR] around Ant part ...<delete includeemptydirs="true">... @ 4:35 in /w/workspace/integration-multipatch-test-neon/patch_tester/distribution/karaf/target/antrun/build-main.xml
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.8:run (default) on project karaf: An Ant BuildException has occured: Directory does not exist: /w/workspace/integration-multipatch-test-neon/patch_tester/distribution/karaf/target/assembly/system/mysql
around Ant part ...<delete includeemptydirs="true">... @ 4:35 in /w/workspace/integration-multipatch-test-neon/patch_tester/distribution/karaf/target/antrun/build-main.xml
This mysql business sounds vaguely familiar - is this the thing we did to yank out (remove) the mysql JDBC client because of license concerns? MAYBE that is no longer there now (check please), because the newer version of Karaf in the new odlparent has picked up a new PAX JDBC where "someone" (me!) had done https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXJDBC-128 to remove that at source upstream? If that has trickled down and finally reached us now, we can probably remove the Ant <delete> hack we had to do at the time. Will someone have a closer look at this and confirm?

BR/Luis

Join z.archive.aaa-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.