From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Abhijit Kumbhare
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:14 AM
To: Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>
Cc: tsc <tsc@...>; aaa-dev@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Vote on Robert Varga as AAA committer

+1

With my vote it makes it 7 and the vote carries. Congrats Robert - please update yourself into the committer list on the AAA Wiki.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 8:41 AM Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 7:20 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Hello TSC,

AAA project has a single active committer - Tom Pantellis. Ryan Goulding had sent an email earlier that he will no longer contribute to ODL. In a private email conversation, Robert mentioned he would like to be a AAA committer and Tom Pantellis approved it. I have cc'ed the AAA mailing list.

Please vote -1, 0 or +1 for Robert as a committer on AAA project.

+1

Thanh

Join z.archive.aaa-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.