Re: Reg: MDSALDynamicAuthorization

Venkatrangan

Hi Robert,

 Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like the initfilter(shiro) method never gets invoked for this filter.
 I have identified other method that is invoked fof this authorizationfilter which can be used for lazy initialization.
 Can you please review and merge if it okay

Regards,
Venkat G

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:07 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 06/02/2020 08:20, Venkatrangan wrote:
> Hi aaa-devs,

Hey Venkat,

>    Can you please review and merge the below patches -[0] and [1].
>     The init was never getting invoked, causing the datalistener to
> never getting registered. If lazy initialization is preferred, please
> let us know the failing scenario, so that we can search for suitable
> solution. This feature has been failing ever since the lazy
> initialization was implemented.

Okay, memory is sketchy, but there was a reason for this. We certainly
we do not run init in the constructor.

As per
https://shiro.apache.org/static/1.3.2/apidocs/org/apache/shiro/web/servlet/AbstractShiroFilter.html
should be the correct method, but perhaps it actually needs to be moved
to init().

Can you try that, please/

Venkatrangan G
(The Mind is Everything...